Tuesday 28 April 2009

ROGUE ROBOT



Rogue Robot is a creative media company based in Cheshire. They provide a wide range of media services. from video production to motion graphics, photography, live event, filming, graphic design and digital pesentaiton.

They collaborate with other companies to create their work as well as taking freelancers for a large bulk of their work. Their clients include Peel holdings, FIFA ? Play station, key 103, GSK amongst other.

I contacted them to see if i can have a portfolio crit seeing they are involved in multimedia / moving images.

I liked their logo animation. A 3D animation that was cleverly done and has a robotic feel to it. I am sure the robotic feel had a lot to do with the corporate name and image of the company.

Unfortunately, i did not receive any reply from the company.

1 comment:

Rogue Robot said...

Hello
I found your blog post whilst surfing around. My name is Chris Johnson-Standley and I'm creative director at Rogue Robot. Thanks for the nice words about our work on your blog, and may I apologise for not replying to your email. We get so many that there is just not enough time in the day to answer them all fully. I do try to at least respond to people who get in touch, but I must have got your mail on a busy day and didn't get back to you.For that I'm sorry.
Hope you are well - keep up with the blog.
Chris