Wednesday 15 April 2009

Andrew Brooks



Last year for my professional practice, i got in touch with Andrew Brooks as one of the contacts for this module where i asked him about his work specifically the processes he goes through for producing is live mix and music videos. I have recently contacted him again to take a look at some of my work and give me some feedback to help improve my future work.


HIDDEN MANCHESTER




I recently went to see his exhibition titled REALITY HACKED: Hidden Manchester at the urbis where a series of photographs from his documented journeys with Manchester’s official and unofficial custodians. The photographs reveal the concealed, restricted and sometimes forgotten places in Manchester.




Andrew Brooks is a photographer, a conceptual digital artist and film maker living and working in Manchester














No comments: