Tuesday 28 April 2009

CUBE CREATIVE


Cube creative is a design company based in Manchester. They do a lot of graphics work but sometimes are commissioned to work on motion graphics and interactive project where they bring other freelancers in to work or link up with their London office.

I contacted this company because I used to have a friend that worked their for a few years and who always talked about how they are very critical and how they really work hard at their idea.

I tried to contact my friend Craig foster at the time to see if i can get any designer there to do me a portfolio crit but only got a reply from him that he had left the company but said i should still go ahead and mail them that if they are not too busy he was sure i was going to get someone to look at my work. But unfortunately, they were busy and did not have any free time for me until after the dead line sometimes in June. i still plan on going in on my own even after this module because i believe it's not about the grades but about helping us find relevant industry feedback that will help us in the real world once we been search of a job.

No comments: