Wednesday 8 October 2008

THE NEIGHBOURHOOD



Neighbourhood is a motion graphics studio located in High Street in Manchester. They combine imaging, animation, technology and sharply focused craftsmanship to create their work. Their aim is to create memorable imagery that represent the idea of their client and realize their vision.

They create 3D animation, varied photomontages, motion graphics, direct film shots, TV stings and idents, photography and illustration. Their clients include Sony, CBBC, Hertel, Ghd, TBWA, Saxton, and manchester City FC


SHOWREEL


I came across the company while I was going through the Big Chips Awards website where they were listed as the winners for the best animation category in Manchester.

I really love the style of their website. It is very similar to a piece of work I created for a friend who was working on a project with the ACS – Afro Caribbean Society.


ACS - website banner for concept page


I also loved the works that they produce. I have since contacted them but have not had any replies yet. I hope to call them in a couple of days to see if I can get any verbal feedback concerning the mail for a portfolio crit.


My Email


The Neighbourhood

3rd Floor
65 high street
Manchester
M4 1FS
+44(0) 161 907 3160


I have recntly called to follw up on my mail and spoke to Michelle and she asked me to send a mail with a link to my work directly to her and she will try and have a creative look at it and give me some feed back.







No comments: